Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Discuss things related to, or events for our Minecraft Division. DL: ???
BlockHeadLewie
Steam Profile: <A>

Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Post by BlockHeadLewie » April 30th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Ok all you Minecraft Addicts, or at least those curious about Minecraft and are involved and active members of CCG, especially Council and others of rank in CCG. I have an idea. CCG can and will eventually regain a server because God intends all to prosper with an expected future, and I expect CCG is in God's Mighty Hands. Having said that, and after gaining permission to do so:

My ministry owns a whitelist vanilla Minecraft server (hosted by MCProHosting:1gb, 25 max called "Crossroad Cornucopia" ver 1.9.2) with a few normal basic plugins and (for the time being unless interest grows) has PvP turned off. Maybe more plugins than necessary, to be honest, but useful anyways. It's honestly a baby server with MANY things still to work on (which is obvious when you first spawn) but I'm willing to extend an offer to active, dedicated CCG members or Council to be added to the whitelist in order to fill any need to dig, mine, work timber, create, survive or otherwise play in Minecraft.
Don't think I'm trying to be overly controlling, but please post here if you wish to be considered for the whitelist as well as why you deserve to be added. I shall not only consider your post in this thread but any and most posts made by you. I shall also consider any posts made by members against a posting member having access. I will ignore all requests directly made to my inbox, but I shall be responding to messages initiated by any questions I may have.

Added note: I am quite new to owning a server but have past experiences bold enough within my mind and memory to handle it. Eventually I'll have a full staff, but for now it's just me and one admin who's life is mainly with Prism's (CCGR Community) server. As she has time, she is in mine.
I've owned this server for a couple of months and have some major plans on a proper future for it. I think it's time Crossroad Cornucopia felt some growing pains!
Peace!
:cool:
Last edited by BlockHeadLewie on May 2nd, 2016, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 361
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." - Heb 10:25 KJV

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: MikeFed
Origin Profile: MichaelFedorai
UPlay Player: MichaelFedora
Battle.net Profile: MikeFed#1151

Re: Join a Private Minecraft Server we host!

Post by Michael Fedora » May 1st, 2016, 1:58 pm

Split! Though I forgot the others, oh well. Feel free to edit the title :)
word count: 14
[quote="Arca Jeth (SW Legends)"]"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."[/quote]
On the Kingdom

"I didn't even know we had an army!" ~ Hunter, UK

BlockHeadLewie

Re: Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Post by BlockHeadLewie » May 2nd, 2016, 9:50 pm

I read somewhere (cough, cough) that we're to engage this world together. What better way than to offer some form of Minecraft experience to those here who want one? I can think of nothing else I could do at the moment.
Thank you for the chance to extend a resource to the CCG community! (It's part of my sig!)
Peace!
word count: 62
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." - Heb 10:25 KJV

BlockHeadLewie

Post by BlockHeadLewie » May 15th, 2016, 12:33 pm

Thought I'd make a polite bump to this thread.
The offer still stands and is in fact being extended to a couple other Christian communities.
Peace!
word count: 27

Eliter
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Eliter » June 8th, 2016, 2:29 pm

Would you mind simplifying how we ask to be whitelisted to your server? The whole this is too confusing and complex.
word count: 21
~Eliter
Jesus wrote:father forgive them they know not what they do.

shadowsbane
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:9248565

Post by shadowsbane » June 8th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Eliter wrote:Would you mind simplifying how we ask to be whitelisted to your server? The whole this is too confusing and complex.

BlockHeadLewie wrote:please post here if you wish to be considered for the whitelist as well as why you deserve to be added.
word count: 46

Eliter
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Eliter » June 8th, 2016, 4:23 pm

shadowsbane wrote:
Eliter wrote:Would you mind simplifying how we ask to be whitelisted to your server? The whole this is too confusing and complex.

BlockHeadLewie wrote:please post here if you wish to be considered for the whitelist as well as why you deserve to be added.

lol. I did not see that.
word count: 54
~Eliter
Jesus wrote:father forgive them they know not what they do.

Dragon0113
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Dragon0113
Origin Profile: Dragon0113
UPlay Player: Dragon0113
Battle.net Profile: Dragon0113#11673

Post by Dragon0113 » June 8th, 2016, 9:43 pm

I would be interested. I have some kids in my life group at my church that would be interested in playing. Have not played much, just some survival, buy my life group wants to connect on mindcraft because they all play it. I think this will be very cool.
word count: 49
1 Peter 4:19 "So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you"

BlockHeadLewie

Post by BlockHeadLewie » June 15th, 2016, 9:49 am

I am so sorry it took so long to get back here. Sometimes I just hate reality, then I remember God is in control and no matter what happens, it's all good.
I still have the server, and it is still available. It has been updated to 1.9.4 and awaits mining and crafting!
I do have a problem, however. I was having some issues with a plugin and a former friend of mine was all excited to be lending me a hand. Well turns out he wasn't really trying to help, he just wanted to "play a prank" on me. Long story short, a few plugins are creating errors and most everything got reset back to default. He is also left my circle on his own, and I don't need that kind of friend.
This should not effect actual game play however, so I'm adding names to the whitelist!
Thank you for your interest!
word count: 160

BlockHeadLewie

Post by BlockHeadLewie » June 23rd, 2016, 8:34 pm

I've got a question, and it's semi-serious, but given there are special rules and/or required posts to make and/or avoid, I'll understand if a mod/admin just deletes this particular post. Otherwise, here's my question:
Is there someone who knows Minecraft and many of the plugins that would be willing to assist me in getting things working RIGHT?
I had someone, but they, well, haven't been as reliable as I'd hoped. Now I not only politely re-offer my server to those interested within this community, but ask for some serious help with it? I truly am running into walls due to, well, not really knowing techie stuff lol. (go on, say it: I'ma newb lol)
Peace!
word count: 127