Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Discuss things related to, or events for our Minecraft Division. DL: ???
Theological Gamer
Origin Profile: NA
UPlay Player: NA
Battle.net Profile: NA

Re: Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Post by Theological Gamer » July 14th, 2016, 3:45 pm

Hey Guys!
I am looking to get on the server. I am starting a twitch stream where I play games and talk about theology and thought this would be a great server to join!

My TWITCH name is: Theologicalgamer
My Minecraft name is: MrHerringCove

<><
word count: 44

Romanovski

Re: Join a Private Minecraft Server: Crossroad Cornucopia

Post by Romanovski » July 16th, 2016, 5:14 am

Hi everyone my name Romanovski and I have been running multiple Minecraft servers for 3+ years and looking for Christians to join my freshly setup server that is public to everyone, but is very controlled regarding keeping families safe while playing from cursing, bad behavior, etc. I'm also looking for any Christians who would like serve as staff. If u are interested try my server which I run 24/7 it's 1.10.2 and is awesome for real minecrafters looking for adventure. Note I'm a father of 3 boys and am very involved in ministries at my church and am not on as much as I would like and is why I need staff who I can trust and enjoy playing together with. Please check out my server website at http://voiplanparty.enjin.com to get on the server and dig into the rules and content of the server. Hope to see you all online and be able to play with u all.

God bless,

Romanovski
word count: 170