Update 3: Lost Legends of Eriador

Lord of the Rings: Online discussion. Now Free-to-Play!
Seraph21

Update 3: Lost Legends of Eriador

Post by Seraph21 » May 25th, 2011, 1:35 am

So, you guys really need to play these new instances/skirmishes. They're really great and most are free, except for the one in the North Downs. But the other is in BreeLand and guess what: We get to mess with frodo... sort of. Its in that whole deal where the four of em, Frodo Sam Merry and Pippin, are traveling through the Downs....... Guess instances travel back in time as the fellowship already left Rivendell. PLUS they are for lower levels, if 20 to you is considered low.
Oh well, still fun, and new Legendary Items
http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/book-spot ... 8-update-3

Sorry if this is old news being from Monday
word count: 115

AttolloDeus
Steam Profile: AttolloDeus

Re: Update 3: Lost Legends of Eriador

Post by AttolloDeus » May 25th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Yeah, the new instances look cool. I still have to get used to my max level toon since they made a bunch of changes to end-game gear, legendary items, and a couple skill modifications to my Runekeeper.

Should be interesting. I've still been trying to get a group to just start doing instances in the Great Barrows lol... hopefully we can get people interested in instances.

Do you have teamspeak, Seraph? I don't know if I have you on steam or in Lotro

~AD / Steve~
word count: 88

Seraph21

Re: Update 3: Lost Legends of Eriador

Post by Seraph21 » May 25th, 2011, 6:54 pm

I have teamspeak. I actually check in on the CC channel every once in awhile to see if someones on LOTRO. My timing is a bit bad. Last week I was able to grab some free time and create a new guy on the Landroval server. He is a lvl 11 captain of men, so he wont die... too fast. His name is Neathorn. or Naethorn.
word count: 66