Conclusion: Where's love in the league channels?

Discuss things related to, or events for LoL
Tonywryip
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Tonywryip
Battle.net Profile: Tonywryip #11658

Conclusion: Where's love in the league channels?

Post by Tonywryip » March 26th, 2016, 2:16 pm

Here's the non-scientific results that I had at the almost end of my spring break:
League games became more enjoyable regardless of whether we are losing or winning. Of course, there were times when we were frustrated with the game but it didn't take away from the whole experience. I heard much less finger pointing at the enemy team or at our own team, and I was glad that I was part of this change.
However, there are always rooms for improvements and we could always be more like Jesus. In fact, I think that now we've got to a place where people are having fun in games, what is the next step? How do we move from a league channel that doesn't get mad to a league channel that is like Jesus? Because being christian isn't just about not being mad, is it?
word count: 150
Imagesomeone teach me how to use dis... plox

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: MikeFed
Origin Profile: MichaelFedorai
UPlay Player: MichaelFedora
Battle.net Profile: MikeFed#1151

Re: Conclusion: Where's love in the league channels?

Post by Michael Fedora » March 26th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Nice! That's really good to hear.

For the latter part, indeed, that is the struggle in each of our daily lives as well. How do we go from simply not "hating" people to actually loving them? How do we walk out the gospel, in every action we do? This is not something easily answered ^_^
word count: 55
[quote="Arca Jeth (SW Legends)"]"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."[/quote]
On the Kingdom

"I didn't even know we had an army!" ~ Hunter, UK

AttolloDeus
Steam Profile: AttolloDeus

Re: Conclusion: Where's love in the league channels?

Post by AttolloDeus » March 28th, 2016, 4:43 pm

I think I understand, but what caused them to become more enjoyable? Which things worked?
word count: 15