Our Newest Division!

News and announcements from The Christian Crew
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Our Newest Division!

Post by NeoJabez » September 17th, 2017, 4:52 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, I know it's probably obvious to quite a few people already but we have officially added PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds to the ranks of CC's current Division Games.

As such, there is now a PUBG character on our front page, PUBG has it's own Division link and Division page, and it's sub-forum has been moved into the Divisions area.

At the moment, Ffootballl is going to be doing double duty as Division Leader of both Rocket League and PUBG, but I've offered as much backup as he needs, particularly with PUBG as we get it off the ground, decide on game nights, start planning events, and more.

We really expect some fun times ahead, as we think that as the game becomes more evolved, they'll start adding custom server options, new playmodes, maps, weapons, skins...This game might be with our community, and be played for a while to come. It has recently surpassed the number of concurrent users on Steam playing games. The #1 spot used to be held by DOTA, and PUBG has knocked it out.

If you haven't considered buying the game I would suggest you should take a little look one night while we're streaming at: https://twitch.tv./christiancrewtv or just watch some Youtube videos. If you HAVE considered the game, I urge you to continue thinking about it seriously. I was very unsure about spending the money for another Early Access game to the tune of $30, and honestly, it has paid itself off many times over already. I've logged 125 hours in it myself. (That's like .24 cents an hour!) The game does allow you to run at lower settings if your hardware requires it, and I'll have the system requirements at the bottom of this post.

I can tell you that because of this game I have run into quite a few new friends, and some OLD CC friends as well.

So...Please be patient with us as we try and get this division squared away, figure out game nights, and more. We'll probably put up polls and all sorts of other things soon.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to see you on the Battlegrounds!

System Requirements Info:
Spoiler! :
According to "Can You Run It" by systemrequirementslab.com, PUBG requires AT LEAST:
CPU: Intel Core i3 4340, AMD FX-6300
RAM: 6 GB
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce® GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
HDD SPACE: 30GB
word count: 434
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

TigerAceRay
Steam Profile: Tigeraceray1993
Origin Profile: TigerAceRay
UPlay Player: TigerAceRay
Battle.net Profile: TigerAceRay#1743

Re: Our Newest Division!

Post by TigerAceRay » September 17th, 2017, 3:31 pm

Sweet. I'll put it on the wishlist for the next Steam sale.
word count: 13