Attendees: cory, Donut, DynamiteTiger, Everett4God, Flo, GingerAvenger, Global, Grizz Gallant, Hudbus, Kesarahk, mario, NeoJabez, Elvis, Rocket Chair, seanthegamer, The Doctor
Prayers/Praises: Hudbus - Longtime friend of mine seems to be seriously drifting into very, very strange things. I won't go into specifics, but I'm very concerned for him. This upcoming summer. A lot to take care of in the coming two months, no idea how to go about it as of yet., Grizz Gallant - Rigors of the job, Rocket Chair - I keep getting migraines, GingerAvenger - School for me starts Monday. School for small people ends Friday. Ryv has a super important dr appt Thursday, cory - praise: i got to be on radio yesterday and talk about tiny home for homeless!
1) Check out the Newsletter! https://www.ccgaming.com/dispatch0518/
2) We had questions about game servers for things like "Don't Starve". If any member would like to find out which people play which games, they may find out that other members actually RUN non-CC official servers, like Minecraft, for example.
CC no longer owns it's own server boxes, so we won't be running less popular games that require server rentals, unless a threshold number of members want it. This threshold is generally the same for that game becoming a Division.
3) At Elvis' suggestion/request, we had a quick update from our Divisions.
4) There was some discussion on our Discord channels and the complexity and/or length of their names in the listing, and a little discussion on possible better ways to categorize and list channels.
5) We mentioned Cappi's upcoming D&D campaign, and the fact that it has been put off shortly for an important reason, please message Cappi if you require more info.
1) Global reported the state of our current finances. Even after our recent Ark Server payments, we are proud to announce we have a current balance of $767.80 USD. Neo discussed a possible way to decrease our costs but increase our website and forums performance by changing to a better host. Discussions are ongoing, and research is being done.
2) Global sent another couple of photos to us.
Rocket Chair's Recording: