Can Someone Help Me

Stranded alone in your skivvies, surrounded by dinosaurs, now survive! DL: Grizz Gallant
Zick

Can Someone Help Me

Post by Zick » June 11th, 2018, 10:48 am

I have mated 222 male with 222 female wyverns well over 1k eggs and all I get is 222. I know its all chance but up to shutting down exp weekend everything was working i had 220 and 218 and 222 when i was matting 220 with 220 to get 222. But once I got 20 222 I killed off the lower ones and now I am stuck at 222 and I dont see lower ones or higher ones. Not sure after the exp weekend was over something happen or i just got rotten luck or im doing something wrong. I mated other dinos and everything is working right going up in twos wondering if its a Wyv bug or what?
word count: 121
Jesus will find those who are willing to pick up there mat and walk.
John 5:8 NIV
Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

"When love is in the house
The house is packed" Toby Mac

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Re: Can Someone Help Me

Post by DynamiteTiger » June 11th, 2018, 3:17 pm

Megan mentioned this to me this past week. I've tried looking into this and can't find anything that would be the cause exactly, nor had I found anything on anybody having the same issue.

Breeding in Ark statistically is quite complicated. The only possible explanation I can think of, is that all your breeders have the exact same stats and are therefore capping how high the baby can get. The amount of levels it can gain is ultimately controlled by how many stats they've inherited from the parents through mutations. See the explanation on the wiki at the link below.
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Breeding#Leve ... _Offspring

I suggest trying to find another wyvern that has better stats than yours in at at least one stat, before imprinting, and breed them in, or using the mutator while breeding might spark something.
word count: 144
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *