Meeting Minutes 7/7/18

Minutes from Christian Crew Meetings
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Meeting Minutes 7/7/18

Post by NeoJabez » July 7th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Attendees: Amroth, Cappiman, Dodge, Goatman, H_T, Kesarahk, Linthlin, NeoJabez, Raider the Traitor, RocketChair, SkyeRangerDelta, SprinklesMiner, The Doctor, Troy, WingedScribe, Lynix,

Prayer Requests/Praise Reports: H__T: An aquintance's house burnt down a couple of days ago, the family's all fine, praise God, but still they need all the prayer support possible, thank you. FutronBob: Prayers for the pain in my lower abdomen. It’s decreased a little since yesterday but is still really sore. Hospital ruled out appendicitis or anything else life-threatening, so praise the Lord for that. Prayers that whatever is causing the pain to heal quickly. SkyeRanger - Gimme Jobby! The Doctor - Unspoken, Hudbus - : Prayer for guidance. I'm in the middle of setting up some online courses in the hope it'll work for passive income, but I'm unsure as to how well this will go. (Needing volunteers for a survey to help course design, not sure what all the self-advertising policies are here, been ages since I've had to ask.) Linthlin-Jake: hey all please keep me in prayer for understanding, patience, guidance ,and just peace and calmness and that my anxiety will go away also that I can get better sleep. Praise: Elissa's doing really well. She is getting plenty of sleep.

Still on a job search, Publix has been non-responsive and Chik-Fil-A the same, no emails of application acknowledgement. Costs of housing are looming still, with the option to back out now being impossible.

Safety during air travel in a couple of weeks.

Open:

1) Shameless plug for the July Newsletter by Neo: https://ccgaming.com/dispatch0718/

2) Rocket Chair - There will be a giveaway at the start of Rocket League Night (8 PM EST) this upcoming Friday. This giveaway will include 2 copies of Rocket League, one copy of PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS) and possibly some crates + keys in Rocket League. If you don't have Rocket League or PUBG and want the games or have friends that want them, this is your chance! Invite your friends!

***Discord is required to participate in the giveaway***

3) Kesarahk - I'm going to try to host movie nights on Sunday, 5pm PST/8pm EST, using Rabbit and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

4) SkyeRangerDelta - mentioned short overview of the overhaul and a quick prod the community for insight concerning what they'd like to have looked into Discord or Fishsticks-wise. Tad bit of plans for what I'm gonna do with Fishsticks. Word games were mentioned, #crash-pad was explained, etc.

Closed:

We looked for stuff to talk about, but honestly, there's not much going on, in a good way. It's summer, things are working like they should, etc.

RocketChair's Recording:

word count: 459
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria