Monster Hunter is Finally on PC!

Talk about anything and everything that is on that little mind of yours!
AlloTalon
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: AlloTalon

Monster Hunter is Finally on PC!

Post by AlloTalon » July 12th, 2018, 11:00 am

Hello there, for those who don't know, Monster Hunter is a game franchise made by Capcom that involves a series of boss fights. Only you're hunting them down in a series of different maps.

For those who are already Monster Hunter Fans, you may know that for the longest time, the Monster Hunter Franchise has been on the Nintendo consoles. The first Monster Hunter games came out on PS2 and PSP. And now for the first time ever, we get to have Monster Hunter on the PC!(Japanese and Chinese exclusive releases don't count). So without further or do, here is the trailer for the PC version of Monster Hunter World! :) Releases August 9th 2018

Here is also the link to the Monster Hunter World steam page:

Here is the Link to the Deluxe Edition(Might not be affordable for most): https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7 ... e_Edition/
word count: 152

Proverbs 12:10 "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel."

Amroth

Re: Monster Hunter is Finally on PC!

Post by Amroth » July 13th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Glad to see someone else is as excited as I am about the move to PC. :thup:

Robzor and myself are both going to pre-order the PC release so we will be playing it day 1 most likely.

Anyone else out there who wants to get into the game, I will see about finding some tutorial videos and some information to maybe make the game seem a little less intimidating (I LOVE THIS GAME FRANCHISE!!!). Also, this game has been their best attempt so far at getting new players into the franchise, so it is a great time to jump into the games.

Side note: you could probably play this game with keyboard/mouse, but based on the ones I have played thus far, a controller should make the game easier.

Cheers all!
word count: 133

AlloTalon
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: AlloTalon

Re: Monster Hunter is Finally on PC!

Post by AlloTalon » July 13th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Glad I'm not the only one excited about this game
word count: 11

Proverbs 12:10 "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel."