Attendees: Amroth, Dagradon, Dodge, Global, Goatman, GrizzGallant, FutronBob, Kesarahk, Kratos, NeoJabez, RocketChair, SkyeRangerDelta, Scrunch, Thamyris, The Doctor, WingedScribe
Prayers/Praises: SkyeRanger - Those dern finals over the next 2 weeks. GrizzGallant - I am trying to run the science fair at my school. Plus all that Christmas break stuff coming up riles up the kids.
1) Our Division pages are getting new content, and you can help! New Media galleries on each of the pages that allow us to share images, audio, and video! DLs can directly control their galleries, but users can upload to a moderated folder, and once their stuff is approved, it will be moved into the relevant gallery, too! Try them out! This is just part of the continuing effort to offer members and visitors actual content to enjoy in our community, not just games.
2) Amroth is throwing a Hearthstone event on Monday (12/03/18) night at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern. This will be a basics training session, as the very next day Hearthstone will be releasing a new set of 135 cards. So, Amroth is teaching folks to play so you can play the very next day with a bunch of new cards.
You will need to download and sign up with the battle.net (Blizzard app). https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/
1) Neo asked if anyone in leadership would like to host a Christmas party and if so, what date we should choose? Tentatively scheduling for Monday, December 17. Maybe 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern Amroth/Neo as possible host(s). If anyone has game keys or giveaways to add for our night(s), please let us know, and we'll add it to the possible prize list/announcement.
2) We had a great discussion on Ark's servers, and their future. Our DLs Dag and Grizz have things well in hand.
3) Staff got a few 'peeks' at the Fishsticks Update 15, and it's amazing and wonderful and momentous! Stay tuned for any official release announcements!
Minutes from Christian Crew Meetings
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest