Ben here

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
Ben
Steam Profile: Ben

Ben here

Post by Ben » February 13th, 2019, 10:49 pm

Hello friends! I think most of you know me through discord already, but I was finally able to make a forums account! Special thanks to Neo for helping me get past the spam filter. I thought I'd make a bit more 'formal' entrance via the forums.

I'm 18 and have been a Christian since I was 7 years old, but only started to understand what it truly means to follow Christ and carry your cross daily over the last 2-3 years. I would say I did not do a good job of following Christ's commandments throughout my adolescence. Thankfully God is merciful and willing to give second chances! I've hopped around the internet looking for gaming communities, which can be an intimidating task when keeping your identity in Christ in mind. It took me some time to finally realize 'hey, its 2019; surely I can type Christian Gaming Communities into Google and find what I'm looking for!' Sure enough several pages of Christian communities popped up. I stuck around a few different communities but finally settled here. The only reason being this community puts its identity in Christ before its identity in anything else. It is clear that the primary goal of this community is to build each other up in our Christian walk on Earth and win souls for Christ; Rather than winning the next game.

My favorite game is Minecraft. I also play LoL (unranked), Dota 2 (4k mmr) and Terraria. However, lately I've just been wanting to play anything I can play with a friend. As previously mentioned I've been hanging around discord for a while and everyone I've met so far (aside from the occasional troll) has been totally awesome! I hope I can serve the Kingdom with this community for many years to come.
word count: 308
:)

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Ben here

Post by Kesarahk » February 14th, 2019, 1:05 am

Welcome! It's been good having you around. =)

Crainfly plays LoL too. I didn't know you did.
word count: 18

Grizz Gallant
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant
Battle.net Profile: GrizzGallant#1761

Post by Grizz Gallant » February 14th, 2019, 5:15 am

Hello and welcome.
word count: 3

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » February 14th, 2019, 2:23 pm

Welcome Ben! Great to hear that Christians looking for friends to grow with can find us. :)
word count: 16
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria