Meeting Minutes 08/10/19

Minutes from Christian Crew Meetings
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Meeting Minutes 08/10/19

Post by NeoJabez » August 10th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Attendees: Amroth, ccbandit, Kesarahk, Kratos, NeoJabez, Pingjockey, Robzor, Rocket Chair, SilverHoudini, Global, Winged Scribe, SkyeRangerDelta.

Prayers/Praises: Kesarahk - Praise: sleep happened. I is happies. SilverHoudini - Praise: I got a new job!! XD and I love it (so far), 🥓BaconBob🥓 - Prayer: sleep did not happen. I is very tired, SkyeRangerDelta - Car accident stuffs are being handled awesomely. (Amazing)
School is this dark impending cloud coming up (bad but also good)
Work is being insanely flexbiel with me (Good),

Open:

1) Skye implemented a Fishsticks suggestion channel and command on the Discord to track and share suggestions for the bot. Rather than wait until the V17 update, Skye asked if the community would like this pushed immediately, so it could prove useful during the V17 release.

2) If you haven't yet, please welcome TheDarkSoldier to CC Membership!

3) Amroth mentioned the ongoing CC devotionals. Notes are generally dropped in the #meetinghall channel. We're using this app: https://www.bible.com/

Closed:

1) Global spoke on some Standard Operating Procedure thoughts on dealing with 'returning members, since we sometimes get returning people from years ago, and several of our leadership might not know people from that far back...

RocketChair's Recording:

Next meeting tentatively schedule for Saturday, August 24, 2019.
word count: 209
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria